Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday's Stylish Shoes

     I've been dying to find the perfect pair of gladiator sandals. I didn't find my dream pair last year and this spring I'm determined to find the perfect pair. There are so many different types of gladiators; There's edgy, boho, rocker, classy, girly, and street. At first I was set on edgy/rocker for last year, but ended up with very classy sandals that were black. This spring I want strappy tan boho sandals! I think I may have found a few I like, but none that make me drool or want to get up and start dancing. All of these sandals were found on Delia's website: http://www.delias.com/

I really love all of the straps on these sandals. I'm also very fond of the "braided" detail.

I'm madly in love with the wedge on these! I'm not a big fan of the cork board look though.

These would be absolutely perfect if they had a little bit of a wedge!
 Not my dream, but would be if I wanted thong sandals.

     If you have any suggestions on were I can find my dream spring shoes, please tell me! What do your dream sandals look like and have you found them? So happy it's spring!
                                                             ~Grace <3

3 comments:

  1. I love these sandals!, especially the first ones:)
    Nice blog I followed, much love!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this ones and I thought they're really cute <3

    http://www.starstyleinc.com/marc-jacobs-bow-gladiator-sandals-in-black-pic26665.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. @klimver WOW those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete