Friday, August 17, 2012

OOTD: Hanging with Friends and Pasta Party!!!

I decided to do a quick little OOTD (Outfit of the Day) for you guys. I was going to take a ton of cute little pictures of me actually in my clothes before I left, but I was already late so I didn't have enough time. Anyways, the occasion for this outfit was a friend's house and then afterwards, a pasta party for my volleyball team. It was super casual, but I added larger earrings and curled my hair to dress it up a bit.

The racer-back tank top is from Forever21. It was a sheer cotton material with a pale peachy/beige geometric design. I paired it with a strapless white cami from Arie, to make it more appropriate because I was with my coaches, but on anyother occasion I probably would've just worn a bandeau. I wore my favorite pair of jean shorts from Delias. I forget the wash, but I know that the cut was called Taylor. They're frayed around the hemline and distressed near the pockets. I can't get a good picture of the earrings I was wearing, but they wear just simple pale pink hibiscus flowers with a gold border and a crystal rhinestone in the center. They also came from Forever21. 

I hope you all have a wonderful night, and don't forget to follow!
~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment