Monday, December 26, 2011

Baby Lips Review

Pros-
It is super moisturizing and glides on smoothley.
They give a nice tint of color that you can really build up.
 I have tried the red, pink, nude, and plum, and I can say they are all beautiful! My personal favorite is Cherry Me, but I also like the nude.
The packaging is super cute and I love the font!
The cherry smells ah-maz-ing! The peppermint also smells good, but those are the only ones I have smelled.
All have an SPF of 20!
 Only $4.00 give or take depending on the store.

Swatch of Cherry Me.
One swipe on left and two on right
Cons-
They are almost too slick so it slides around on your lips.
While they give you a lot of product, it goes by really quickly.
They don't have a taste (besides a plasticy one!) This is what gets on my nerves the most! They made it smell good, but not taste good! Yuck... 

No comments:

Post a Comment