Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday's Stylish Shoes

First, I want to say Happy New Year's Eve! I hope you all have a great night out with friends! I might be doing an OOTD later, but I'm not sure... anyways this is probably my favorite pair of shoes in the world so be prepared!
They're by Jeffrey Campbell and you can find them at Nordstrom for $159. They are called the Bolen-Fab Boot. They have a three inch platform and a six inch heel. I love how high fashion they look and while I can't afford them I think they would look fabulous with a pair of khaki shorts and a beautiful white blouse. I'd finish of the look with big, retro sunglasses, a red lip, and an over sized sunhat. They do have a woven texture and the brown paneling is on both sides of the shoe.

Do you like these shoes? Would you buy them if you could? Leave a comment below with your answer and don't forget to follow!
~Grace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment