Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tell Me Your Style 2011 TAG!

1.) What was your favorite trend of 2011?
Probably the feather trend! I thought it was so unique and really different. There were so many different levels you could take it, so everyone could rock it. I still love feather printed shirts and I had a hair extension later in summer that I adored. I don't think we will be seeing this trend again any time soon (Let's admit it, we're all tired of it!) but I really loved it at the time.

2.)What was your biggest fashion/beauty disaster of the year?
I don't really have regrets, but probably not painting my nails as often. They are almost always chipped! I don't have the time to really sit down and paint them. They look absolutley disgusting and I wish I would focus on them more!

3.) Has your style/beauty sense changed throughout the year?
Yes! I used to wear dark skinny jeans and uggs all the time. I had more of a put together look, but in the past few months I've been wearing a more skater/Californian look. I wear lightly colored ripped jeans and high top sneakers and like my hair to have a lot of texture it to it. I also don't wear as much makeup, which is crazy for me, but I like how it looks more.

4.) Did you purchase any of the items that were hyped up in 2011 on Youtube or Blogger?
Yes, I bought the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing+Makeup Remover. It wasn't hyped up, but I did buy it because somebody was raving about it on youtube. I LOVE it! It smells amazing and you don't need a lot at all, plus it doesn't have any harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, or dyes.

5.) Where did you shop the most for your clothing in 2011?
I haven't done a ton of shopping this year, but when I did it was usually spread equally among stores. I would have to say Forever21 just by a hair though. I really love their clothes and they are really cheap! The quality kind of stinks though...

6.)Who was your favorite fashion icon of 2011?
Vanessa Hudgens! I have looked towards her for style inspiration since 2009. I really love her boho style that still looks a little rough. I adore her hair and how she sticks to trends without straying from her roots.

7.) If you had to choose one item that you wish you had not boughten in 2011 what would it be?
Probably this sweater from Forever21. It had a really cute graphic of a kitten, butit was so large and shapeless. The sleeves were also a bit to tight and short while the actual body was really loose.

I tag everyone reading this! If you do do this post, please leave a link in the comments below!
~Grace<3

No comments:

Post a Comment