Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday's Stylish Shoes

First I want to apologize if the format of this post is weird, but I'm blogging off of my ipod and it's a little difficult.

Anyways, aren't these shoes beautiful? They're from Forever21 and are only $30!!!! Amazing, right? You can purchase them at www.forever21.com. I love the rusty brown color that makes them look just a tad bit rough, but the faux fur brings back the chicness of it. They would look adorable if paired with dark skinny jeans a flowy pale pink tank top and a blazer. Sophisticated or what? Sounds like an outfit from gossip girl or The Cliques books to me. Of course you can make them more edgy by wearing them with light washed jeans and a military green short sleeved shirt with a gold chain necklace. Perefect for school or a weekend lunch.

So what do you think? Would you buy these? Please leave a comment bellow and don't forget to follow!

Much love,
Grace<3

No comments:

Post a Comment